1. Live workshops give us a feeling of community. Writing is lonely work, and I often feel like I'm the only one facing challenges. Workshops give us the chance to schmooze with our fellow authors, and realize, we're all in this together, and together, we can find solutions to problems.
2. Florida. Yes, this class is in Florida. In February. Is it cold where you are? Not so much here, though I did have to wear socks the other day. Brrrr!
3. Great value. You will not find this caliber of speakers for this price anywhere else this year, betcha. We wanted to give indie authors a great deal, and I think we have. Visit the website and check out our line-up.
4. It's in Florida. I have to say that twice.
5. You can ask questions at workshops, and have them answered in real time. Sure, you can do this at online classes to some extent, but nothing beats getting a personalized answer to your questions, and receiving face-time with professionals.
Here's a word from our group's president, that sums up why you should come to this workshop. Please join me if you're in the area. I'd love to connect with you in person!
There's a fantastic master class coming to Cocoa Feb. 9 that writers of all genres will NOT want to miss. Whether you’re about to publish your first novel or are a seasoned indie, traditional or hybrid author, this all-day conference will give you tools to help you find more fans, elevate your books, and adopt effective marketing strategies to power up your writing career. Nationally known experts including Damon Suede, Eliza Knight, Maria Connor and Rachel Hauck are among the presenters. More info: http://authorsofromance.com/masterclass/
This site contains adult content. Please do not continue if you are not 18 or older.
COMING SOON! Pre-order now at Amazon.
Psst, Chrome users, you may need to do a little tweeking to get the RSS feed to work. Great YouTube short video here. http://bit.ly/1D9Deu5
To have my blog delivered to you automatically, please enter your email below.
I would love to hear from you! Drop me a line at naomibellina AT live.com