Enjoy the first two chapters of Dangerous Addictions here:
Enjoy the first two chapters of Dangerous Liars here:
Enjoy the first two chapters of Dangerous Vengeance here:
GIVEAWAY RULES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Titian [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
(or, the fine print, to avoid punishment like poor Sisyphus)
From time to time I run giveaways here on my blog. The prizes will usually be for an ebook copy of one of my books or a goodie pack. Having recently read some rather interesting blog posts on the subject of giveaways (or sweepstakes as they technically are) these are the rules that will apply to all giveaways starting June 1, 2013.
Please note, any guests hosting giveaways on this blog will set out in their posts the giveaway duration, prize offered, entry requirements and selection of winners for their giveaways. When a guest blogger's giveaway rule contradicts a rule set out below, the guest blogger's giveaway rule will take precedence. All other rules, terms and conditions will continue to apply.
I respect your privacy! Your name and contact information will never be shared with anyone, no matter how much they beg me.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER
· No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
· All entrants must be over the age of 18 years. You should not be on my blog if you are under 18 anyway since my stories are all of an adult nature.
· Giveaways are open for anyone over the age of 18 to enter, except where entry into the giveaway/sweepstake is prohibited by law.
· Void where prohibited by law.
THE GIVEAWAY SPECIFICS
· The duration of each giveaway will be from the date/time of the blog post announcing the giveaway to the time specified therein.
· The prize for each giveaway will be set out in the individual blog post announcing the giveaway.
· Entry into the giveaways will be by leaving a comment with a valid email address on the blog post made announcing the giveaway. Entries without a valid email address could be discounted and void.
· Entries for each giveaway are limited to one entry per person unless stated otherwise.
· The odds of winning is determined by the number of eligible entries received.
· In the event of technical difficulties with the blog, such as the site going down for a period of time exceeding twenty-four hours, the giveaway may be extended for the same period of time as the outage at the discretion of the blog owner. Any extension of time will be announced on the blog.
· In the event of comments on the blog entry being lost due to technical failure, the backup comments in the form of the email notifications sent to the blog owner at the time of the comment being made will form the entry to the giveaway.
· In the event of technical issues preventing comments being made on the giveaway post, please email naomibellina AT live DOT com. This email will constitute your entry into the giveaway.
HOW THE WINNERS ARE CHOSEN
· Each entrant will be allocated a number according to their posted comment or email. First commenter is number one, second commenter is number two etc. Any duplicate entries will be discounted. Any emailed entries due to technical difficulties as set out above will be allocated the number they would have been allocated had the comment been posted on the blog at the time the email was sent.
· Winners will be chosen via the random number generator random.org
· Winners will be announced on my blog following the end of the giveaway.
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE
· When one specific ebook prize is offered the prize will be sent out to the winner by email immediately following the conclusion of the giveaway.
· If a choice of prize is offered (e.g. a book from my back list or goodie pack) then the winner has seven days in which to claim/choose their prize or notify the blog owner of their mailing address. If the prize is not claimed within seven days an alternative winner will be chosen.
· If you are aware that you are not going be online at the end of the contest (eg due to holidays) then please leave details of the date you will return in your comment entry. In those circumstances, if you are the winner the seven days time limit will run from the date of your return. Again, an alternative winner will be chosen if the prize is not claimed in this time.
· All prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent alternative is offered.
WHO TO CONTACT
Any complaints, questions, queries or disputes relating to the giveaways run on this blog should be addressed to naomibellina AT live DOT com.
All giveaways held by the owner of this blog are run from the United States.
All giveaways run by guest bloggers are determined to be held in the country of residence of the guest blogger.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering into the giveaway, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless the administrator, Naomi Bellina, from any liability damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the entrant's participation in the giveaway and the acceptance, use or misuse or any prize that may be won.
The administrator does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize and the administrator disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the giveaway.
By entering into a giveaway on this blog you are agreeing to these rules.
Needless to say, most of these rules are standard giveaway/sweepstakes rules and are required by law.
That being said, if you do receive a prize from any of my giveaways that does have a problem (e.g. an ebook with some seriously faulty formatting or a damaged item in the goodie pack) please let me know by sending an email to naomibellina AT live DOTcom and I will do my best to rectify it.
Big thanks to L.M. Brown for putting these rules into this smooth format.